Join the leading IELTS training in Dubai today!
IELTS — The International English Language Testing System — the world’s most popular test of English language.
IELTS, the International English Language Testing System, is planned to assess the language ability of candidates who need to study or work where English is used as the basic language of communication.
The IELTS test is for those candidates who are going to English-speaking countries for higher education, work-related experience, or training programs. PTE is a reputed name for IELTS training Dubai providing the exact amount of material and practice for the best score. IELTS acts as a demand for migration to different countries like Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and the UK. This test focuses on testing fundamental and advanced skills for survival from the extensive educational, social, and workplace perspective. IELTS Dubai training by PTE develops the required skill for IELTS eventually making your preparation cherry on top.
Which IELTS exam should I take?
IELTS exam has two broad categorizations:
IELTS Academic: This test is mainly for securing a seat in a university set up for pursuing graduation, post-graduation, or Ph.D. programs in foreign countries.
- IELTS General Training: This test is mainly for securing a job/work-related training. It is also applicable if you want to pursue a course below the university level.
- IELTS UKVI (UK Visa and Immigration):
- This test is newly introduced for UK Visa and immigration purposes. If you are from a Non-English-speaking country and looking for moving, studying, or working in the UK then you can plan to take this test.
The General category of IELTS is easier compared to the academic version. The basic difference is in the scoring scheme and level of these exams.
Which skills are tested in the IELTS exam?
This test is established by experts in language assessment, and they evaluate all of your overall English skills appropriate for work and an academic environment. IELTS online coaching ensures your competency is well balanced and ready to tackle actual IELTS tests.
The exam tests four basic skills:
To which countries is the IELTS score applicable?
Various major English-speaking countries like the UK, US, Canada, New Zealand, and Australia accept IELTS scores as a measure of a candidate’s English competency. Some non-English speaking countries also consider IELTS scores for courses which are taught in English. For more than 140 countries worldwide IELTS score is accepted. PTE has been dedicatedly working in IELTS training Dubai for right guidance to IELTS aspirants.
Which are the different types of IELTS exams?
What is the minimum I need to score to clear IELTS?
As IELTS general is relatively designed to be easier than IELTS Academic, with an appropriate amount of preparation IELTS can be aced. Most universities demand at least a 6 to 7 IELTS score. Although some universities may also inquire about a minimum score in each of the four sections.
How do we prepare you to score higher bands in the IELTS exam?
- EXAM BASED STRUCTURE: To aim highest for IELTS, approaching an exam-oriented view and accordingly using tips and tricks to accelerate the learning experience is the ultimate technique adopted by our IELTS training Dubai. We build our material and model papers mainly focusing on maximum score achievement.
- CHALLENGING PRACTICE TESTS: Be it a beginner or a master, aspirant’s exercise with different difficulty levels to adapt him to peculiar language skills. This helps to move further with comfortable and steady progression.
- TOWARDS PERFECTION: To interpret your progress you are provided with various sample papers to solve as per your convenience. Sample papers are gradually updated as per recent advances in the exam pattern.
- PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS: A detailed analysis of your score calculated based on the IELTS scoring guide in test papers will allow you to have a complete picture of your performance along with elaborate explanations in answer keys. Our experts help you to accurately examine your strengths and weaknesses. Our IELTS test program assists you to strategically work on your weaknesses and achieve a maximum score.
- EASY TO STUDY SHEETS: Don’t worry if you are a beginner, you do not need to search for extra study material. Through IELTS training online you will be provided with quick scanning study notes prepared by our experts which are covering every topic concerning the IELTS test syllabus.
- MODERN OUTLOOK: IELTS course in Dubai provide study guides, and real-time test analysis. We deliver a global platform for easy communication and effective results. With audio recordings, topic related scripts, and real-time results, we also provide a simulated test environment for your better performance.
The formula for your IELTS success = Dedication + Smart work + Our Experience & guidance